Barefoot in London on the Big Day
Posted on March 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM
All across the globe, we’re helping spread awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child’s life by taking off our own. And this year in London, the TOMS UK team’s honoring the effort with a special event at one of London's most iconic locations.
Fellow Brits & tourists: hear them out…
We invite you to join us on April 10th for music, food, arts & crafts and barefoot happenings…
Where: Southbank Centre (in front of Royal Festival Hall)
When: April 10th, 12pm-7pm
What: A really fantastic day without shoes. Here's how it will go:
- From midday | delicious tastes from Luardos and Coffeesmiths
- Creativity with interactive wall alongside Artist Gretchen Jacobsen
- 1PM | Lunchtime jams from Franky and the Jacks
- 2PM | Kids hour, hosted by Flying Seagulls
- 3PM | Weird and wonderful performances from Ideas Tap’s artist network
- 5PM | Artist hour, hosted by Jaguar Shoes Collective
- 6PM | One Day Without Shoes happy hour with Matthew and The Atlas
- ...Culminating in our Sunset Barefoot Walk towards the London Eye……
Bring your friends & spread the word! There'll be treats for people who turn up with bare feet!
Here's a more formal invitation. Hope to see you there!
The UK TOMS Team